Tax and Accounting
Cooper & Associates Accountants offer a comprehensive range of professional accounting and tax services to our clients. Our aim is to provide a high quality, personalised and professional service that results in the best possible outcome for our clients.
Kaye, Tanya, Jeremy and their experienced staff are committed to providing quality advice and the optimum level of support for all clients, whether individuals, small business or large enterprise.
The team at Cooper & Associates Accountants can provide individuals and businesses with expert tax advice and services including:
- Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Financial Statements for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Activity Statements
- Monthly and Quarterly Instalment Activity Statements
- Investment/rental property advice including maximising your depreciation claims
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) calculations and returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) calculations and advice
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) advice
- Small Business Entity (SBE) concessions and advice
- Personal Services Income (PSI) advice
- Application for Private Binding Rulings
- PAYG Withholding variation applications
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Payroll tax advice
Our team of Accountants will work with you to determine your business’ performance for the current financial year. From there, we then project forward to estimate the future tax position for your business and you individually.
To ensure you are keeping necessary monies aside, we also conduct a review of the PAYG Income Tax Instalments you have paid in the current financial year. A tax planning review conducted by the team at Cooper & Associates Accountants is beneficial to determine whether you’re having a profitable year, as increases or decreases in overall sales or income doesn’t always mean that profits are following suit. Likewise, if for the current financial year you aren’t being as profitable, or are in a loss making situation, but you are still paying Income Tax Instalments from a prior year where you were reporting a profit, then tax planning can help with returning your tax instalments sooner, and not having to wait until the preparation of your Income Tax Returns, after 30 June.
Our team analyses your businesses performance and tax position to determine personalised strategies to minimise your tax liabilities legally and ethically.
To discuss how Cooper & Associates Accountants can manage your taxation needs, contact us for an appointment.