Audit and Assurance
Cooper & Associates Accountants provide audit services which comply with the complex assortment of statutory requirements. We are committed to understanding our client’s needs and provide personalised assurance solutions.
Our approach is based around delivering independent and professional outcomes that provide confidence about your Business, Association, Not For Profit, or Self Managed Superannuation Fund to your stakeholders.
Cooper & Associates Accountants support and assist a number of local sporting groups, and charitable associations in the local area in meeting their annual compliance and audit obligations.
Our qualified and experienced team will assist you with meeting the complex auditing requirements across a broad scope of industries and services including:
- Body Corporate audits
- Incorporated and unincorporated associations and clubs
- Gaming machine audits
- Licenced and registered clubs
- Not for profit associations
- Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC) reviews
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund audits
- Solicitor, Accountant and Real Estate Trust Account audits
Whether you operate a family run operation, are an association committee member, conduct building services or you are the trustee of a SMSF, contact us today and take the first step in a stress-free audit and assurance process.