Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Cooper & Associates Accountants is your one stop business shop for Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
We are able to provide all SMSF services that you need for the successful establishment, ongoing compliance including preparation of the Fund’s annual Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns as well as investment and insurance advice. We work with you to keep your SMSF compliant and to ensure you understand your legal obligations as Trustee of a Fund.
As a leading firm of Self Managed Superannuation Fund accountants, the team at Cooper & Associates Accountants provide reliable and efficient administration services to trustees of their own SMSFs.
Our services include:
- Advice on whether a Self Managed Superannuation Fund is the best option for you
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds, including detailed advice on the obligations of Trustees
- Supply of Superannuation Fund Trust Deed, including all paperwork printed and collated in a deluxe Superannuation register
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of relevant Australian Taxation Office applications, including:
- Tax File Number
- Australian Business Number
- SMSF Regulatory Fund election
SMSF Administration Services
Our dedicated team at Cooper & Associates Accountants have extensive experience in accounting, taxation and compliance matters for Self Managed Superannuation Funds, providing you with the highest level of service. Our SMSF administration services include:
- Preparation of SMSF Annual Financial Statements – including detailed member statements and investment reports
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of SMSF Income Tax Return
- Provision of Self Managed Superannuation Fund specific taxation advice
Both Tanya and Jeremy are ASIC Registered SMSF Approved Auditors, which means that the annual audit of your Self Managed Superannuation Fund stays in house.
Other SMSF Services
The team at Cooper & Associates Accountants provides other services for Self Managed Superannuation Funds including:
- Advice on Self Managed Superannuation Fund investments, based on a sound understanding of your risk profile and Cooper & Associates’ comprehensive range of financial planning and wealth management services
- Review of SMSF Insurance arrangements
- Assistance with actuarial certificates
- Assistance with the preparation and implementation of SMSF investment strategies
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBA), including the establishment of bare trusts
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund pension documentation
- Transition to Retirement strategies
- Year-end Trustee minutes and resolutions
Contact us today to request a free, no obligation meeting to discuss how we can assist you and your Self Managed Superannuation Fund requirements.